Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Oatmeal
Who doesn't enjoy chocolate chip cookies? Better still, this recipe includes healthful oatmeal. These two ingredients make a perfect combo, with a rich flavor and a delightful texture.
This is a straight-forward, one-bowl recipe. You'll need a large bowl because this recipe makes lots of cookies. The hardest part will be trying to stay out of these once they're cooked.
- 2 cups butter, (1 lb)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips
- Cream first four ingredients together in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Add in 1 cup or more of chocolate chips.
- Chill in fridge 1 hour.
- Roll into balls and place on cookie sheets. Press lightly with a fork.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes and then reduce heat to 300 degrees so that cookie middles cook.
- Remove cookies from oven and set on a flat surface to cool.
Have You Tried Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies?See results without voting
- Ginger Sparkle Cookies
This is the best recipe for ginger cookies. They are soft, spicy, and dusted with sugar.
© 2008 Athlyn Green
More by this Author
- EDITOR'S CHOICE8
From to hardtack to Crostoli, delicious biscuits come in a pleasing variety. A look at the different types of biscuits available.
Crunchy, delicious and hearty describes these tasty treats.
If you've ever tried to add your blog to a blog directory, you've probably been asked to provide your blog's feed URL. Where the heck do you find it?