Easy to Make Recipe: Chocolate Oatmeal Balls
Our family makes these at almost every holiday because they are so easy to make, have very few ingredients and taste great!
Hope you enjoy as well!
- 2 Cups Instant Oatmeal
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Sugar
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter, milk, sugar and cocoa.
- Boil for one minute.
- Turn off burner and add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until blended well.
- Add oatmeal one cup at a time while stirring.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes.
Rate this Recipe
More Chocolate Recipes
More by this Author
If you've ever wondered how to make that homemade buttercream icing like mom used to make then you'll want to check out this recipe.
If you want a simple recipe for sugar cookies then check this out! Good with or without the buttercream icing (also included).
If you are considering a career in real estate but don't have a ton of money to throw at the new position, consider starting with apartment locating to earn an immediate income and build your way up.