Easy to Make Recipe: Chocolate Oatmeal Balls
Our family makes these at almost every holiday because they are so easy to make, have very few ingredients and taste great!
Hope you enjoy as well!
- 2 Cups Instant Oatmeal
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups Sugar
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter, milk, sugar and cocoa.
- Boil for one minute.
- Turn off burner and add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until blended well.
- Add oatmeal one cup at a time while stirring.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes.
Rate this Recipe
More Chocolate Recipes
More by this Author
If you are looking for an easy to make recipe for sweet-n-sour chicken complete with rice, then you'll want to try this recipe for dinner tonight.
If you want a simple recipe for sugar cookies then check this out! Good with or without the buttercream icing (also included).
If you are considering a career in real estate, decide on the career path you want to take. There is more to the industry than buying or selling homes that may better suit you than buying or selling.