Chocolate Turtle Cake
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil's food cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 bag (14 oz) caramels
- 1/2 Cup cup evaporated milk
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
- 1 bag (6 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- Ice cream or Whipped cream, if desired
- Caramel and chocolate toppings, if desired
- Chopped pecans, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease or spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Make cake batter as directed on box. Pour half of the batter into pan. Bake 22 minutes. Refrigerate remaining batter.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat caramels and evaporated milk over medium heat, stirring frequently, until caramels are melted. Stir in pecans. Pour caramel mixture over warm cake in pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Spread with remaining batter. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cool at least 30 minutes. Serve with ice cream, drizzle with toppings and sprinkle with pecans. Store loosely covered.
|Calories from Fat||1260|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 140 g||215%|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20%|
|Carbohydrates 40 g||13%|
|Sugar 24 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 4 g||8%|
|Cholesterol 35 mg||12%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Poems of Love, Romance And Tears
- Amazon.com: Poems Of Love, Romance and Tears eBook: Judy Ritchie-Ramirez: Books
Poems Of Love, Romance and Tears - Kindle edition by Judy Ritchie-Ramirez. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Poems Of Love, Romance and T
No comments yet.