Christmas Ideas: Homemade Almond Bark Peppermint Candy Recipe
Chocolate Peppermint Almond Bark Candy
Order Your Tools Here From Amazon
The Recipe - 2 Ingredients
Christmas candy ideas could not be simpler than this SUPER easy-to-make yet delicious candy. It keeps very well in air-tight containers and makes a beautiful gift as part of a Christmas gift basket or in a decorative container or bag. It also is a light and minty addition to any buffet or dinner party.
- 2 lb. white almond bark
- 1-1/2 cups crushed peppermint candy (candy canes, peppermint candies - sugar free or regular)
- Melt white almond bark in top half of double boiler - it takes a while to melt (about 10 minutes) - DO NOT ADD WATER - it will be very thick
- Crush either peppermint candy canes or peppermint hard candy in a blender or food processor until it is powder
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil
- Once almond bark is melted completely, mix hard crushed candy with melted bark
- Spread on cookie sheet evenly
- Let it dry and harden. Once hardened and set, turn out, peel the foil off and cut or break into pieces
- Store in airtight container
More Links To Bark Recipes
Ideas for Christmas
Homemade candies make wonderful gifts when wrapped in decorative bags or containers and incorporated into gift baskets. Use your imagination to round out the baskets for a wonderfully personalized gift!
- Peppermint Almond Bark
- Caramel Corn
- Mock Almond Roca
- Broken Glass Candy
- Hot chocolate mix
- Dairy Caramels
- Mini Pecan Tarts
morguefile.com In the arena of 100-calorie packaging, these little tarts fill the bill. Depending on what ingredients you use, you can keep these little tarts to 100 calories more or less per serving. They...
- Christmas Cookies And Candies - Biscotti
morguefile.com Another addition to Christmas cookies and candy offerings that can be part of a gift basket, a stand-alone gift in a pretty gift bag or tin, or a yummy addition to any get-together. ...
- Quick and Easy Individual Buttermilk Pound Cakes
morguefile.com This is a super easy, wonderfully versatile pound cake recipe because you can make 5 individual cakes and either give as gifts, freeze, or serve each one with a different topping. These freeze...
- Christmas Gift Ideas - Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
This recipe for homemade hot chocolate mix is a great one for packaging in decorative bags or tins and putting in gift baskets - or just enjoying for yourself on a wintery day. The mini chocolate chips...
- Christmas Candy Ideas - Almost Almond Roca
morguefile.com This is another of my Christmas candy ideas that is super simple to make and makes a beautiful gift to add to a Christmas basket - or just simply to enjoy over the holidays. I keep mine in...
- Christmas Candy Ideas - Amish Caramel Corn
morguefile.com Another of my super easy Christmas candy ideas that you can make ahead, store in airtight containers and then incorporate as part of a gift basket or a stand-alone gift in decorative tins or...
- Christmas Candy Ideas - Broken Glass Candy
morguefile.com This is one of my favorite Christmas candy ideas for adding to gift baskets at the holidays. This recipe is a more difficult one because it involves temperature and cooking to the hard...
- Christmas Candy Ideas - Soft Caramels
morguefile.com The possibilities for homemade gift giving are endless but here is another of my Christmas candy ideas that sounds like it would be complicated to make but really is a snap! These are melt in...
More by this Author
This is a classic holiday candy recipe that is one of my family's favorites. Make several different batches to get the full effect of the multiple colors and the different flavors. Favorites are peppermint, spearmint,...
Caramel corn isn't that hard to make. In fact, it's very simple and oh so delicious. Try it and you'll be hooked and never buy store bought caramel corn again.
In a tight economy, how much should you pay a pet sitter? It depends on many factors including what kind of pet, age of the pet, what the pet sitter has to do and even how far the pet sitter has to drive to take care...
No comments yet.