Christmas Candy: Peppermint Chocolate Fudge
Rate this recipe please!
Extremely simple recipe for a sweet festive candy. This would make a great gift when poured into a pretty mold and wrapped in a plastic bag with a Christmas bow.
- 2 cupos milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 6-8 crushed candy canes
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with waxed paper. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips, condensed milk, and salt in a large sauce pan over low heat. Take caution not to burn the chocolate. Remove from heat; stir in peppermint extract.
- Pour fudge into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the top with the crushed candy canes. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. When the fudge has cooled and firmed, turn it upside down on a cutting board and peel off the waxed paper. Cut into small squares and arrange on a serving dish.
More by this Author
You don't always have to tile, carpet, or hardwood your floors. The new thing is to just stain the concrete that's already there. It's a lot of work, but if done properly, your home will look gorgeous. If you're...
You may refer to a truss as the rafter, but it's basically the skeleton of the roof, carrying the weight of the frame and supporting the walls of the building. Trusses are very important to preventing the walls from...
Until this year, the only time that I've had mice or rats in the house were when my daughter had pet mice and rats, and one of those times we did have one loose in the house. (Science fair project got loose.) Anyway,...
No comments yet.