Christmas Chocolate Waffles | The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
Chocolate Waffles can be used as either a dessert or a breakfast treat, depending how you top them off. This special Chocolate Waffle recipe is the sort that lends it to becoming a Family Holiday Tradition. Whether or not it’s Christmas Eve, or Christmas morning, these Chocolate Waffles are sure to be a child pleaser, from age 6 to 60 and could well be a Santa pleaser too. However you decide to use it, Do Enjoy!!
1 ½ cup Biscuit baking mix
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup Cocoa
¾ cup Water
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Preheat your Waffle Iron to operating temperature
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and beat with a wire whisk or hand beater until smooth.
- Pour the batter onto the Waffle Iron in using the recommended measured amount for the waffle iron in use. Bake until the steaming stops.
Yield 6 Servings
- Dessert – May be served with Ice Cream, a sliced peaches, strawberries, whipped topping, and or Chocolate Syrup. If you make them thin you can use them as cones for ice cream.
- Breakfast – Chop walnuts or pecans and add to the batter after it’s smooth and mix well. Top with butter and or Maple Syrup.
- Santa – I have personal information that Santa likes them topped with Cinnamon Apples Pie filling, and his chief elf likes Cherry Pie filling, and both like them topped off with whipped cream.
- The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book, was first published in September 1988 by my Father Mel Ellis, from recipes that literally were in the cupboard drawer that had been collected over the years by my Mom,...
More by this Author
An adult only version of Twas the Night before Christmas, retitled "Twas the Night Before X-mas" Great adult party poem keeping in the seasons lighter side...Twas the night before x-mas; And all through the...
Here are a few of the $100K jobs available.. Jobs are in US Government locations overseas., Potential 100K+ during periods of deployment,
Easy diet dinner basics that can be used for 36 different meals off just these ingredients. A great set of night time diet recipes for less than 500 calories per meal. Pretty simple weight loss idea, as for the food Do...