Christmas mincemeat bites
Christmas mincemeat bite
Think that mincemeat (fruit) is only for Christmas? Think again. Fruit Mincemeat can be used to create a quick and simple dessert. This quick and easy dessert or snack takes next to no time. Try christmas mincemeat bites today...
Mincemeat (I recommend Robinsons)
1. Allow the puff pastry to defrost
2. Cut the puff pastry into squares
3. using your finger put a rim of egg around the edges
4. Place a large teaspoon of mince meat in the middle
5. Fold the piece of pastry in half to cover the mincemeat
6. Use a fork to make a pretty pattern around the edge
7. Make sure the edge is well sealed
8. brush with egg on the outside.
9. place in oven at 180 degrees celcius for 10 mins
10. Allow to cool and use a sifter to spinkle icing sugar over them and enjoy!
More by this Author
Growing herbs in a tropical climate can be challenging but oh so rewarding! So come on down and have a go!