Chunky Guacamole Recipe with Habanero Peppers
Habanero peppers add a little kick, and bring the ingredients of this chunky guacamole recipe together wonderfully! Serve this recipe as a dip with tortilla chips for a tailgate or cocktail party, or try it as a condiment for your favorite Mexican dish!
Ingredients (makes 1 quart of guacamole)
- 4 avocados; peeled, seeded, and mashed coarsely
- 4 Roma tomatoes with seeds removed, and chopped fine
- 2 habanero peppers; seeded and chopped fine
- 1/2 of a medium sized red onion; chopped fine
- 2 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 minced cloves of garlic
- In a bowl mix together tomatoes, olive oil, lime juice, red onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly stir in the avocados.
- Using plastic wrap, cover the bowl so that the film is touching the surface of the guacamole.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes before serving.
More by this Author
If you like Alfredo sauce as much as I do, you have got to try this recipe! This is the absolute best Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever find. This delicious pasta sauce is so simple to make, and takes only about...
When using a turkey fryer it is critical to know how long to cook your bird. The chart below will tell you how much time is needed to safely cook your bird in a turkey fryer. Type of Bird ,Oil Temperature ,Fry Time Per...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.