Cinnamon Crescent Delights
These are an easy dessert like pastry that even your kids can help you make. They can be made up ahead of time and frozen also. Be sure to put them in an airtight bag to freeze.
Freeze for up to 2 weeks for maximum freshness.
- 1 Pkg Crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup chilled butter, real butter is best
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, pecans or cashews
- Pre heat oven to 350 and place rack in the middle. Lightly grease a cookie sheet. Open crescent roll package and lay out each crescent flat. In a bowl mix cinnamon, butter and cinnamon. With a pastry cutter or a fork, mix until it is a crumbly mixture, be sure the butter is not melted or too soft. You can use your hands but get them chilled under cold water first or use a chilled bowl.
- Evenly distibute the cinnamon, butter and nut mixture between all 8 crescents. Roll up each triagle starting at the wide end with the tip tucked under the roll.
- Bake for 10 - 12 min or until just golden brown. Serve warm. These are fun with ice cream and hot beverages on a chilly winter evening!
More by this Author
It is just the plain truth, men and women are very different!
As the electronic age grows, so does the options to meet people. Do you think it encourages cheating?
Looking for a fresh idea to propose? Here are 46 ideas to choose from or inspire you to create your own!