Classic Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- 24 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 and 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a plastic freezer bag, combine the flour, salt, pepper, paprika, curry powder, and poultry seasoning.
- Line 2 13x9 inch pans with aluminum foil.
- Place a 1/4 cup of butter in each pan, and put pans in oven to melt the butter.
- Coat the chicken with the seasoned flour mixture (You can shake up to 3 legs at a time in the bag for efficiency).
- Place the chicken on the pans, and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn each drumstick over and cook for another 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned. Serve.
More by this Author
These ten Minecraft texture packs change the game's look either subtly or dramatically to alter the feel of the game play.
Ypres was a brutal battle in the First World War that led to the deaths of thousands of allied soldiers that resulted in the capture of only a few miles of territory. Ypres was also the first modern battle in which...
The Second World War was the largest and most destructive war in modern history, claiming millions of lives and changing tens of millions forever. Can the blame for this conflict be placed on Hitler?