Classic Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- 1 1/3 cups Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 3/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, Unsalted
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Milk, 2%
- Lots of Icing, Chocolate is best, but any icing will do
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt in a bowl, and set them aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together and mix together.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract, pouring in the milk as you do so.
- Fill each muffin cup roughly halfway to the top.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Set for ten minutes to cool, and then frost with icing.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Carbohydrates 30 g||10%|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Cholesterol 35 mg||12%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
Questionable Ethics is an amazing campaign that you can download for Left 4 Dead 2. Watch this walkthrough to see all the twists, turns, and traps that the QE has to throw at you.
Ypres was a brutal battle in the First World War that led to the deaths of thousands of allied soldiers that resulted in the capture of only a few miles of territory. Ypres was also the first modern battle in which...
The Second World War was the largest and most destructive war in modern history, claiming millions of lives and changing tens of millions forever. Can the blame for this conflict be placed on Hitler?
No comments yet.