Roasted Corn Salsa
Cook Time For This Roasted Corn Salsa REcipe
Easy Follow Steps For This Roasted Corn Recipe
- Roast Corn in the oven at 350 degrees, for 35 minutes. rest the corn aside till cool or room temp next cut the corn off the husks.,and set kennels in bowl.
- While the corn is in the oven start by medium dicing all of your veggies and setting aside for later use. portion out your herbs,maple syrup,salt,pepper and other seasonings.
- Heat Up saute pan with a splash of oil, saute onion,pepper,carrot and garlic for three minutes or till veggies are translucent stirring and mixing frequently. add corn and all seasoning and cook down for another 3 to five minoutes
- Serve Hot.
Ingredients For This Roasted Corn Salsa
- 1. Each Spanish Onion, Medium Dice
- 1.Each Green Bell Pepper, Medium Dice
- 3 Heads Corn, Roasted n Cut Off From Husk
- 4. Each Garlic, Finaly Choped
- 1/2 Cup Vermont Maple Syrup
- 2.Each Carriots, Medium Dice
- Salt / Pepper To Taste
- 1 TBL Thyme, Fresh or Dry
- 1 tbl Basil, Fresh or Dry
Excellent Summer Snacking with This Roasted Corn Salsa Recipe
Corn corn and more corn, as a passionate foodie who loves all things culinary, it is my pleasure to share with you my secret home Corn Salsa recipe. This Roasted corn salsa is a great side dish to accompany many various proteins, such as fish, chicken pork and beef. This Corn Salsa is best served hot, but you can serve it cold as well.
This dish was created after I took a trip to my local Farmers Market, and got inspired by all the local beautifull heads of corn,Thick carrots,and perfectly round peppers.So go head and give this roasted corn salsa recipe a shot.
Fun Corn cultifations Facts
- Corn grows on Roughly 90 million acres of land in and around the united states.
- Close to 35% of the worlds corn production is grown by the united states.
- Corn cultivation is a human creation, corn does not grow naturally in the wild
- Scientist where able to pop corn kennels for pop-corn with one year old corn kennels.
- Corn is close to 750 thousand years old.
- Historians believe that corn was created in south America near what is known as Mexico today.
More Food Articles
- 3Great Thomas Keller Classic French Cook Books
As Most people Know Chef Thomas Keller is one of Americas Great chefs. He is a great Restaurateur and he has multiple cook books on the shelf's nation wide. take a look at his best 3 cook books
- Home Made Margarita pizza
Who doesn't love a great Margarita Pizza recipe? I Shure do. I am always making delicious home made Pizzas for my family,and now it is time to share with you my farvrite pie.Home Made Margarita Pizza
- Home Made Rice Crispy Treats
Need a Delicious Home Made Rice Crispy Treat recipe? i want to share with you my yumie twist on a classic snack. take a look at Home Made Rice Crispy Treats Perfected. and treat your self.
- Sweet and Perfect Chocolate chip cookie recipe
I am sharing with you a quick and easy chocolate chip cookie recipe that you must try from home. share this cookie recipe with your friends and family and savor some cool memories.
No comments yet.