Miller's Select Crab Dip
Every party or gathering should have at least one seafood based appetizer, and with only 20 minutes of prep time needed, this awesome crab dip is the perfect choice for any event!
- (2) 6.5-ounce tins Miller's Select™ Special White Crab Meat
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill, (or 2 teaspoons dried dill)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- few dashes Tabasco™ sauce
- pinch crushed red pepper
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- an assortment of crackers
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except the salt, pepper and crackers.
- Season your dip to taste with salt and black pepper. If desired add additional Tabasco™ sauce.
- Transfer your crab dip to a serving bowl; cover and chill.
- Serve with an assortment of crackers. Enjoy!
More by this Author
When using a turkey fryer it is critical to know how long to cook your bird. The chart below will tell you how much time is needed to safely cook your bird in a turkey fryer. Type of Bird ,Oil Temperature ,Fry Time Per...
Turkey Fryers are not limited to just frying whole turkeys. I am always finding new ways to use my turkey fryer for all kinds of recipes. Below are 5 great turkey fryer recipes that I think you'll enjoy. A...
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.