4 Ingredients Cream Cheese Icing
My favorite icing is homemade cream cheese icing. This recipe doesn't need vanilla. I hate using vanilla because I have very sensitive taste buds and to me, vanilla is very strong. I made this with only FOUR ingredients that I already had in my pantry and fridge. It took me two days to get this right but it was worth it because my husband (allergic to vanilla) LOVES this recipe. I always seem to end up making two batches because I can't stop eating the first. Give it a try to let me know how you like it! If you have a favorite icing recipe, share it in the comments so everyone else can try it.
- 1 8oz Package Cream cheese, Softened
- 1 8oz Tub Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tblsp Light Brown Sugar
- Mix cream cheese and cool whip in a medium size bowl on medium speed until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar and mix until everything is smooth and creamy (about 3 minutes.) You may want to add more brown sugar depending on your taste.
You could also use a giant electric mixer. I just throw everything in at the same time and mix for about 5 minutes to make sure everything is smooth.
If you would like, you can even add food coloring. I prefer the gel food coloring because it's thicker than the liquid.
No comments yet.