Creamy Dill Dressing
I love dill, I love creamy dressings, and I love this recipe for Dill dressing. It goes with most any kind of salad, I like it on cucumbers, tomatoes, or any raw veggies, and any lettuce type of salad. Give it a try, it is yummy.
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (low fat if you wish)
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Or 1 Tablespoon dried dill
- 1 Tablespoon finely diced fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Fresh grated parmesan to taste
- Minced onion or garlic to taste
More Summer Recipes from Lambservant
- Cole Slaw with Tarragon Vinegar
If you are looking for a new twist in your traditional cole slaw this will not disappoint.
- "You Can't Go Wrong" Pea Salad
Mmm. You can't go wrong with Pea Salad. Great for hot summer day barbecues and potlucks all year round. What is fun about peas salad is all the variations you can create to suit your taste buds.
- Exceptional Marinated Four Bean Salad
This marinated 4 bean salad is in a class by itself
- Delectable Barbecue Sauce for Summer Grilling
This is a wonderful barbecue sauce recipe that will enhance any meat you put on the grill. A tad of sweetness and the safflower oil make it extra tasty.
- Mix all ingredients into a food processor on medium to high for 30 seconds. Keep refrigerated. Will keep for 1 week.
- Chill, stir, and serve.
- Keep refrigerated. Keeps for 1 week.
More by this Author
If you love brussels sprouts and are looking for a new way to cook them, try this out. To die for.
Food labels can be very deceptive. Ingredients can be disgusting. Instructions can be silly. Marketing is ridiculous. Read labels and see for yourself!
Fainting while laughing is a rare occurrence, but it does happen. It's happened to me. Here is a medical description of what is known as Gelastic Syncope.