Light and Creamy Apple Almond Salad
Just a quick and simple recipe for a light and refreshing side dish. It can also be added to finish off a bed of lettuce for a light lunch.
- 2 Apples, Diced and cored
- 1- tsp. mayo
- 3-tbsp cool whip
- 2-tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup dry roasted almonds, crushed
- pinch black pepper
- 1 tsp celery, sliced thin
- Core and dice apples, leaving skin on for all the extra fiber. Slice celery very thin. Put almonds in a small plastic bag and crush gently until desired amount is established.
- Mix all ingredients well and immediately refrigerate.
Another great apple salad idea
More by this Author
5 great ways to use one of the staples in your pantry for quick meal idea
Here is the answer to the age old question. Below are five recipes and meal plans for a week of dinners accompanied by a small grocery list to create them; all under 30 dollars. The amount of food is plenty for 2-4...
A quick and easy cheesecake recipe that takes only a few minutes to prepare with a pre-made graham cracker crust. Everyone will love this!