Creative Recipes With Food Blender
Do you love to cook? If yes, Kitchen blender is an essential accessory that must inhibit your kitchen for assisting you in making delicious cooking stuff in your kitchen.
Food blenders are magical appliances that give you the luxury to make smoothest recipes within minutes. In fact, many call it the “quintessential summer appliance” as the breakfast table gets the best look with healthy super-food smoothies with the help of these emulsified blenders. With a proper fruit blender in hand, making recipes with kale and cherries is just no more a problem. Moreover you can grind and mix the frozen daiquiris or the pina coladas to please the sudden guests at home with this magic appliance. Cocktail parties at home and making healthy recipes for kids, even the newborns are just a matter of few minutes with these blenders.
In fact, you can make variety of food from different parts of the world with the help of these blenders in a span of a couple of minutes
Ever thought of the kind of food stuffs that can be made with the help of these blenders? Here are a few of the cool and creative ways to use your blender and leave the people stunned:
Here are some of the cool and creative ways to use your blender and leave the people stunned –
- Milkshakes and smoothies – Blenders are used to make umpteen number of drinks and beverages. A big glass of frothy milkshake topped with loads of ice cream or pampering your kids with a fruity smoothie with toppings of frozen banana can only be possible in minutes with the help of fruit blender.
- Cocktails - Some of the best cocktails can be made with your blender. The margaritas, especially the taste of real Domestic Fits’ Strawberry Sriracha Margarita can be done at home with this machine. Now you can the vanilla grind or chocolate any ice cream blend needs to be as smooth as butter chunks. One of the best tasting ice creams possible with fruit shake blender is the banana ice cream. be called a genius to make plethora summer cocktails with blender.
- Lassi – The Indian version of smoothies are known to be Lassi and they are extremely healthy and tasty as well. This creamy, sweet drink is made with ingredients like honey, yogurt, fruits and aromatic spices – the magic happens within the blender. Many people also add pineapple, pieces of cherries, saffron, mint, or cardamom for the fragrance.
- Salsa – Summer parties are incomplete without fresh salsa recipes; the vegetable blender is the right device to make smooth and silky salsa with the right flavourful touch. Tomato, cucumber and other veggies can be perfectly smoothened and made into a thick paste with blenders to further garnish the salsa treat.
- Dip and Hummus – If you are the owner of a high quality food blender, start making ultra-creamy dips that are both healthy and tasty along with chips, tortillas, toasts etc. Hummus have always been a classic choice for scooping hours with pita chips, you can also prepare the spreads for your sandwiches.
- Soup – One of the best recipes that you can make with your blender is the Gazpacho – the truly Spanish tomato soup best tasted when cold. Perfect dish for summer dinners or lunches, they are super quick to make and always a fresh produce.
- Ice Cream – If you have a kid at home who is mad about ice creams, bring home a blender just today and make him some of the best ice creams. Be it the vanilla grind or chocolate any ice cream blend needs to be as smooth as butter chunks. One of the best tasting ice creams possible with fruit shake blender is the banana ice cream.
- Salad Dressing - These days,I do not buy salad dressings anymore. In fact, I make it at home with the help of my blender. I have found a few of the recipes online and enjoy making them at home. Don't you think I a making the best use of my blender?
- Baby food - It is a best item for all those people who have babies. Making a puree of the baby food out of it is just so convenient.
So if you are fond of cooking and do not own one of these blenders, you should buy one soon.
No comments yet.