Crimson Cabbage Juice
The Benefits of Red Cabbage Juice
Cabbage is chock full of an amino acid called L-glutamine, which nourishes the cells lining the esophagus and stomach so they can heal themselves.
- 1/4 head of red cabbage, stem removed
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 apple, any variety
- Wash and soak cabbage halves for five minutes before juicing.
- Cut up the apple and vegetables.
- Juice fruit slices and vegetables one-by-one.
- Add juice to a mixer with ice.
- Shake, pour, and enjoy.
Apple seeds contain amygdalin, a substance that releases cyanide when it comes into contact with human digestive enzymes, and should be carefully removed before juicing.
More by this Author
This baked gooey rice casserole is easy to make, comforting, and delicious. The whole family will love it!
This comforting vegetarian "chili" is easier sensitive stomachs than the traditional meaty dish, but is no less comforting and delicious!
These pizza eggrolls are a light and crunchy snack, that when paired with a side salad make a great entrée.
No comments yet.