Stuffed Pork Chop Recipe
I have always loved the Summertime, all those weekend barbecues, Summer, swimming parties, and Sunday brunches, where my stuffed pork chop recipe is one of the main attractions.
My family loves this crouton stuffed pork recipe, the taste and smell is absolutely divine. My mouth waters the whole time this dish is baking in the oven, but the best thing about this dish, is how easy it is to make. The croutons help to give the pork flavor, and add a crunchy texture, the only thing I add to the pork chops beside the croutons, is a dash sea salt and pepper.
Scroll down below for this yummy, pork recipe.................................
1. 1 Head of lettuce
2. 2 Cups of shredded carrots
3. 1 Cup of shredded radishes
4. 2 Cups of cheddar cheese
5. 2 Cups of bacon bits
6. Your favorite dressing
7. 3 Cups of quartered tomatoes
1. Clean all your ingredients, then slice your lettuce into small strips
2. Mix the all your ingredients together, except the dressing.
3. Then serve, and let everyone put on their own dressing.
Cooking with pork
Never eat uncooked pork, uncooked pork has a rubber like taste and feel, and can be potentially dangerous to your health. Always cook your pork until all the juices coming from the pork run clear., and the meat is no longer pink on the inside.
Also use caution when touching uncooked pork, always wash your hands and anything else, that has come in contact with uncooked pork.
- 6 Pork Loins
- 4 Cups of Butter and Garlic flavored croutons
- 4 Tbsp of Butter
- 1 Tbsp of Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp of Pepper
- 1 Cup of Water
Crouton Stuffed Pork Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Wash your pork loins, place them in a plate, and let it dry.
- While your pork loins are drying, place your croutons, water and butter into a pan and cook your croutons over medium heat, until the butter is melted and your croutons are soft enough to smash.
- Smash your croutons, then place them to the side.
- Slice your pork loin down the middle on the side, without slicing it all the way in half.
- Once you have finished slicing your pork, open each pork loin and start spooning your crouton mixture into your pork loins, then fold one side of your pork over the other side.
- Sprinkle your pork loins with salt and pepper
- Then place your crouton stuffed pork into the oven, I usually cook mine about 1 hour or longer. Cooking time varies, depending on your oven. Just cook until your pork is done and your stuffing is crunchy.
- Voila!!! Enjoy
This Crouton stuffed pork recipe, is a passed down family recipe, I hope you enjoy it as much as my family, and me do.
More by this Author
Nothing is yummier on a hot day than a cold milkshake. What makes these blueberry milkshakes even better is that they are low in calories and very high in vitamins and nutrients.
I love this recipe my mother used to make these for me all the time growing up. She always cooks with so much love and passion. Here is a recipe for my mom's southern, fried, okra.
You don't have to spend a fortune on a beauty product for it to work. Some of the best natural, cruelty-free products can be made at home with items you would find in your fridge or cabinet.