Recipe : Crown of Lamb
The aroma of the Rosemary will fill the dining room. The lamb is tender but not oily. The bed of potatoes taste extremely delicious as it has absorbed the essence of the lamb.
- 3 pounds rack of lamb
- 1 pound potatoes
- Pinch of garlic and pepper
- 8 cups Rosemary
- 6 ounces mixed veggie
- 6 ounces snow peas
- Soak Rosemary in water for 2 hours
- Marinate lamb with chopped garlic, Rosemary and peppers for 2 hours
- Pre-heat oven at 250 degree. Turn lamb after 15 mins and bake it for another 15 mins
- Sauté mixed veggie with snow peas
- Cook and mash potatoes
- Put mashed potatoes under the rack of lamb and garnish with snow peas and veggie
Get the hardcover version of the book here
- My Dad was a chef, a great chef! | By Stephen Sui | Category: Biographies & Memoirs | Blurb
Dad served 4 governors, from preparing finger food to dinner parties for the Kings and Queens and many foreign dignitaries in a time span of more than 30 years. There were stressful moments and interesting anecdotes.
Get the E-book here
- My Dad was a Chef, a great chef! by Stephen Sui in Biographies & Memoirs
A more affordable electronic version.
No comments yet.