Artichoke Dip Recipe - Quick and Easy
Looking for an easy, delicious dip? Try this super easy artichoke dip. I've gotten nothing but compliments every time I've brought this dish to a party. I get quite a few requests for it, also!
For extra flavor, add spinach! I suggest using thawed frozen spinach. Check my hub recipe for some delicious beer bread to dip!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- To your taste salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, and parmesan cheese together in mixing bowl.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, lemon juice, and salt/pepper.
- Pour mix into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 mintes or until light brown on top.
For healthier alternatives, replace sour cream with plain Greek yogurt and use an olive oil based or light Mayo.
Beer Bread recipe
- Beer Bread Recipe
Enjoy my family's beer bread!
More by this Author
A delicious twist on a classic favorite - pumpkin cheesecake. This is a tasty seasonal dessert and is perfect for holiday gatherings.
Looking for a delicious pastry to bake? Look no further than my family's homemade kieflies!
Here are several reasons why guinea pigs make awesome class pets and are very low maintenance!
No comments yet.