Delicious Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Cream Cheese Frosting
Looking for a delicious frosting that can go on cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and even sweet breads and cinnamon rolls. Cream Cheese Frosting is easy to make you have only four ingredients and poof you have a delicious tasting desert spread. My favorite is on cupcakes just like the one pictured, theirs nothing like a spread of it on your desert. Here's the ingredients that you need to make Cream Cheese Frosting.
- A stick of butter at softened.
- 2 cups of Powder Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Small Tub(8 ounces of Cream Cheese) Any Type
1. With an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese with the butter, On medium speed mix until smooth like a frosting or how you desire. Make sure to mix all for a smooth even mixture.
2. Add the Vanilla Extract and Sugar in slowly will mixing until all is added in or less for that desired taste. You now have Cream Cheese Frosting.
I love added this to a German chocolate cake it just adds the perfect mixture of chocolate and smooth creaminess.
More by this Author
My male Parrot Cichlid Check out http://myaquariumbox.com/ it's like a magazine subscription you can use. Sign up for your box today!! Blood Parrot Cichlids have been in the hobby for about 10 years and don't seem to...
Breeding plecos can be extremely difficult but given the right steps you to can breed this fish the easiest breed of pleco to breed is the bushy nose pleco because they are the easiest to tell the difference between the...
If your looking to get into breeding guppies then check out this article it has detailed video, writing and pictures to help with breeding and caring for guppies.
No comments yet.