Delicious Crock Pot Baby Back Ribs
Have you always wanted to make savory baby back ribs that fall off the bone but you have not been able to find an easy recipe? Well today is your lucky day.
These ribs taste like you are a grill master and your guests or family might be surprised if you tell them how easy they are. This recipe is sure to be a family favorite and a definite "keeper".
Ingredients - serves 4
- 2 pounds pork baby back ribs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cups ketchup
- 2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce (I like Stubb's)
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Season ribs with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow baking pan. Brown in oven 15 minutes. Turn over, and brown another 15 minutes; drain fat. **This is what makes the ribs great and cooks off the excess fat that would otherwise make the sauce too thin**
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ketchup, bbq sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
More by this Author
I remember the first time I heard Jack Johnson. I jumped in a work truck one day while at college and someone had left one of Jack's cd's in the truck. It was a stressful time in my life with attending a university and...
No comments yet.