Delicious Pineapple Chicken Recipe
Try pineapple chicken it's yummy and the flavor is truly unique! So there is no other taste quite like it. This recipe is baked pineapple chicken, but there are so many different ways to make pineapple chicken, the commonest way would be stir-frying but this way is just as yummy!
- 2 tbsp hard margarine (butter browns too fast)
- 3 lbs chicken parts
- sprinkle of salt
- sprinkle of pepper
- 14 oz canned pineapple (reserve the juice that comes in the can for later)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 green pepper (cut into strips)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a frying pan heat the margarine, then add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. Transfer the chicken to a small roaster.
- Mix the juice that came from the canned pineapple, water, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, salt, and cornstarch in the frying pan. Boil until it thickens.
- Now add the pineapple and green pepper to the thickened mixture, then pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 1 - 1 1/2 hours until tender.
Please feel free to...
- Ask a Question
- And Rate Up :)