Deliciously Decadent Dip
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
I love dip! And when I was introduced to this dip a few years ago being a creative cook I made it my own by making a few adjustments. Now, it is the party favorite! Requests will abound if you make this dip your party "specialty". It is simple and easy as well as delicious! Enjoy and don't forget to make a double batch ... it is going to disappear quickly!
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Italian Blend Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 can Artichokes, Chopped
- 2 cups Spinach, Sauteed in Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dill
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- 1 cup Mayonaise
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Blend the cream cheese, sour cream and mayo in a bowl. Once this is well blended add in the Italian cheese blend.
- Sautee the spinach in the olive oil.
- Fold the spinach and the artichokes in with the blended mix of cream cheese, sour cream, mayo and Italian cheese blend.
- Mix in the spices. Spoon mixture into a baking dish and place in the oven to bake for forty-five minutes to an hour or until golden brown on top.
- Serve with your choice of pita chips, scoops, or crackers.
More by this Author
Sex is an intimate encounter that goes deeper than just the physical. It is a spiritual encounter as well and it can heal or harm you depending upon the circumstances. Sexual intimacy is a bond that forges a...