Devil's Tongue Cocktail Recipe
If you have ever been to Paradise Beach on Mykonos Island of the Greek Islands than you would have no doubt heard about the famous green cocktail called "The Devils Tongue". You can buy this green delight from Club Tropicana. If you have been on a Contiki Tour and paid for the optional extra to dance on the table tops of Paradise Beach then you'll remember how nice this drink was and how well they went down. Should you remember? yes because even though it has 10, yes 10 different alcoholic spirits in the drink, the combination of them taste brilliant. Now when you get back home you can recreate the wonderful taste of "The Devils Tongue" cocktail from Paradise Beach, Mykonos!
1. Add a scoop of ice to a cocktail shaker.
2. Add all the spirits to the cocktail shaker as flamboyantly as you'd like.
3. Top the cocktail shaker up with orange juice.
4. Shake it like a Polaroid picture.
5. Pour into a large blown glass, with fruit on the rim, straw and umbrella (like the ones on Paradise Beach).
- 1/2 Shot (22ml) Gin
- 1/2 Shot (22ml) Vodka
- 1/2 Shot (22ml) Dark Rum
- 1/2 Shot (22ml) Tequila
- 1/2 Shot (22ml) Trip Sec
- 1/2 Shot (22ml) Southern Comfort
- 1/2 Shot (22ml) Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 Shot (22ml) Drambuie
- 1/2 Shot (22ml) Grand Marnier
- 1/2 Shot (22ml) Blue Curacao
- Orange Juice
- Ice Cubes
Now your cocktail party will be raging, Contiki, Contiki, Contiki!
Feel free to let me know of your Paradise Beach, Mykonos Island experiences below!
More by this Author
Quick and Easy Pork Spare Ribs for Oven Roasting or the BBQ.
Ever wanted to know how to eat crab? Learn how to crack them open. I'll also teach you how to cook crab to get the best flavors out of them.
Learn one of the best ways to catch mud crabs, and take your family or friends with you.