Divine Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolk.
- Blend the yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, celery seed, and salt and pepper until smooth.
- Place a spoonful of the filling into the hollow of each egg slice.
- Top with paprika if desired.
- Serve immediately or refridgerate.
Even if it doesn't really sound like the kind of book you would be interested in or have any beliefs toward, it's filled with wonderful recipes that anyone would love.
What can I say...Dessert is my favorite part of every meal.