When the thought of Ramen makes you ill because you've had it five days in a row for breakfast, lunch, and dinner trying to avoid the dining hall, have no fear! There are solutions to your problems!!
1. Kid's Kitchen. They make small, microwavable containers of a a variety of foods. Their website gives a list that includes the following:
- Beans & Wieners
- Beefy Mac
- Cheezy Mac 'N Beef
- Cheezy Mac 'N Cheese
- Cheezy Mac 'N Franks
- Mini Beef Ravioli
- Noodle Rings & Chicken
- Spaghetti and Mini Meatballs
- Spaghetti Rings & Franks
They take about 90 seconds to heat up and are delicious, as far as dorm food goes.
2. Soup at Hand. Campbells is a genius. College students don't have can openers or bowls to mix condensed soup! That's where soup at hand comes in. It comes in the following flavors according to their website:
Creamy Tomato Parmesan Bisque
25% Less Sodium Chicken with Mini Noodles
25% Less Sodium Classic Tomato
Chicken with Mini Noodles
Chicken & Stars
Cream of Broccoli
New England Clam Chowder
Vegetable with Mini Round Noodles
It's fabulous and quick. AND it doesn't require a spoon!
3. Pasta strainers. Healthy Choice and Marie Callenders makes a large selection of pasta strainers that are really easy and usually take less than five minutes.
Heathy Choice Fresh Mixers:
- Chicken Cacciatore - Healthy Choice
- Creamy Tomato Basil Penne - Healthy Choice
- Penne and Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo - Healthy Choice
- Rotini & Zesty Marinara Sauce - Healthy Choice
- Sesame Teriyaki Chicken - Healthy Choice
- Steak Portobello Chicken - Healthy Choice
- Sweet & Sour Chicken - Healthy Choice
- Sweet Hickory BBQ Chicken - Healthy Choice
- Tuscan Style Chicken - Healthy Choice
- Ziti & Meat Sauce - Healthy Choice
Marie Callender's Homestyle Creations:
- Traditional Turkey and Stuffing
- Meatball Lasagna
- Creamy Chicken Parmesan
- Classic Stroganoff
- Sweet Sesame Beef
- Garlic Herb Chicken
- Smoked Bacon Mac and Cheese
More by this Author
The classic drinking game that rules over college campuses has some serious differences across the pond. Here are the rules for both: American Verision Ace- Waterfall or Hotseat Two - You Three - Me Four - Floor...
Easy Jell-O shots that'll come out perfectly every time.
No comments yet.