Dress up Your Salad with Virginia's Live a Little Gourmet Salad Dressings
Looking for a way to turn your ordinary green salad into an extraordinary taste treat? Try topping your next salad with one of the ten amazing flavors of Virginia's Live a Little fresh salad dressings.
These delicious gourmet salad dressings add rich, bold flavor to even the most simple of salads. They also make terrific marinades for meat and vegetables, excellent vegetable dips, and terrific pasta toppings. Made with only the freshest of ingredients, Virginia's salad dressings add a distinctive taste to anything you use them on.
Virginia's Live a Little Salad Dressing Flavor Choices
- Real Caesar: This rich and unique Caesar dressing is made with fresh garlic and lemon, Italian olive oil, Parmesan cheese, red wine vinegar, and a bit of Dijon mustard. This is the original flavor in the Virginia's Live a Little line of salad dressings. It was first introduced to the market in 1997.
- Lemon Caesar: Lighter than the original Caesar in the Virginia's line, this dressing is made with less oil and more Parmesan and lemon.
- Thousand Island:This traditional salad dressing flavor has hints of sweet pickles and is made with a tangy red wine vinegar.
- Naturally Blue Cheese: Ingredients in this delicious version of blue cheese dressing include natural mayo, fresh garlic, crumbled blue cheese, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Very Blue Cheese: This product has more crumbled blue cheese than any other brand and was voted as the best Blue Cheese dressing by the Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine.
- Ginger Sesame: This delicious Asian salad dressing combines the flavors of sesame oil, soy sauce, and ginger. It's a perfect marinade or sauce for any dish with an Asian flair.
- Bold Balsamic Vinaigrette: This dressing provides diners with a unique combination of tangy and sweet, and is made with Parmesan cheese, Italian balsamic vinegar.
- Red Wine Vinaigrette: This traditional vinaigrette is flavored with garlic, fresh herbs and shallots, and Dijon mustard.
- Champagne Vinaigrette: Smooth and sweet, this dressing is made with champagne vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, and fresh shallots.
- Mango Lime: This tropical dressing has the rich flavors of mango, lime juice, sherry vinegar, shallots, and scallions. It gives any dish a tangy island flair, and makes a perfect marinade or sauce for seafood.
About the Company
Virginia's Live A Little is owned by Virginia Davis, a graduate of the California Culinary Academy who also serves as the company's Executive Chef and CEO. The salad dressings are available at select retailers in San Francisco and Manhattan, and can be ordered directly from http://www.livealittle.com/.
More by this Author
Are you looking for a great place to enjoy a leisurely Sunday brunch in Mobile, AL. There are many great places where you can enjoy a wonderful weekend brunch meal all over town. 4 Favorite Restaurants for Sunday...
No comments yet.