Recipe : Duck A L’Orange
Duck A L'Orange
This is a great dish for festive such as Christmas. For those who think duck is a little too fat, the sauce works perfectly well with chicken too. As for the sauce, adding a dash of Grand Marnier at the finish does not hurt.
1 duck 3 to 4 pounds
4 teaspoons Cointreau
½ pound baby carrot
1 pound baby cabbage
Dark soy sauce
- Boil baby carrot and cabbage; add salt and pepper
- Orange peeled and sliced
- Season duck with dark soy sauce, salt and pepper through out
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degree, put duck in oven for about 60 mins
- Take out duck sieve the residual duck oil from tray and add Cointreau to make sauce
- Add sauce to duck before served
- Garnish disk with baby carrot and baby cabbage
Get the hardcover version of the book here
- My Dad was a chef, a great chef! | By Stephen Sui | Category: Biographies & Memoirs | Blurb
Dad served 4 governors, from preparing finger food to dinner parties for the Kings and Queens and many foreign dignitaries in a time span of more than 30 years. There were stressful moments and interesting anecdotes.
Get the E-book here
- My Dad was a Chef, a great chef! by Stephen Sui in Biographies & Memoirs
A more affordable electronic version
No comments yet.