Easy 5 Minute No Bake Cookies
I know there are MANY recipes out there for no bake cookies, but if you are looking for something decadent than these are for you. So rich and chocolatey, and peanut buttery, these will fast become a favorite.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, salted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 3 cups quick oats, (QUICK OATS ONLY)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine butter, sugar, cocoa, salt, cream and milk in a medium saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally, then allow mixture to boil 45 seconds without stirring.
- Remove from heat, add in vanilla, peanut butter and quick oats.
- Stir mixture until combine then, working with 2 large spoons, immediately divide mixture evenly among 24 paper muffin cups.
- Sit at room temperature until set.