Quick and Easy Apple Recipes
- Slice several apples. Core and remove the skins if desired.
- Place apple slices in a large stock pot. Cover the bottom of the pot with water.
- Bring apples to a slow boil. Begin to stir in sugar to taste. (Tart apples may require more sugar.)
- Cook until all apple bits are soft and the sauce has formed.
- Serve and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Can be refrigerated or frozen.
Breakfast Apple Bake
- Cut up 3-4 sweet apples (more for smaller apples). Place in bottom of 8x8 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Open a can of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. Separate the rolls on a cutting board and cut each round into 4 pieces.
- Place the cinnamon roll cuts on top of the apples. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes or until golden on top.
- Top with icing and serve warm.
The apples can be sprinkled with cinnamon before placing the rolls on top. You can add a few small pats of butter to the apples as well.
- Warm a frying pan to medium heat with 2 tbsp butter.
- Place 3-4 sliced apples in the pan, with peels.
- Cook and stir until apples are soft and slightly browned.
- Sprinkle with sugar or cinnamon if desired. Serve warm.
- Peel and core an apple.
- Place it one a baking sheet or in a small baking dish. A dish with deep sides will help to hold the toppings on the apple.
- Add a pat of butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon to taste. Some extras to add can be raisins or walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes,depending on how soft or firm you want the apple to be.
- Allow to cool, and enjoy!
More by this Author
Scars. It's the body's natural internal band-aid. Scars are the new blemish - learn treatment options that you can discuss with your medical provider.
Our feet take a daily beating. They bear our full body weight every time we stand and with each step we take, and they put up with things like poor footwear, improper body mechanics, and hard walking surfaces. It's...
Be ready for anything - be prepared with a first aid kit that will get you through the paper cuts and more.