Easy Brown Sugar-Glazed Baby Carrots Recipe
Here is a simple, yet delicious side dish recipe that will help you get a decent meal on the table in a flash after a hectic day.
- a vegetable peeler
- measuring spoons
- a large saucepan
- a spoon
- a serving bowl
- 2 pounds baby carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- a few dashes salt
- black pepper
- Fill a large saucepan halfway with water. Add a few dashes of salt, and bring to a boil.
- Add the carrots, and cook for about 10 minutes until they are tender-crisp. Drain, and remove the carrots from the saucepan.
- In the same pan, cook and stir the butter, salt and brown sugar over medium heat until combined.
- Return the carrots to the saucepan. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes to glaze the carrots.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Enjoy! Season your glazed carrots with black pepper if desired.
I anticipate that you'll enjoy this tasty baby carrots recipe, and welcome your feedback. If you could take a second to rate my recipe above, or leave a comment below I'd really appreciate it. Below I've added a few links to some more of my easy side dish recipes, which I think will save you time and hassle when trying to prepare a decent home-cooked meal. Have a great night!
More Great Recipes:
- Easy Creamed Corn Casserole Recipe
1 16 oz. package of frozen whole kernel corn 1 large sweet pepper; chopped 1/2 can of condensed cream of celery soup (approximately 5 1/2 oz.) 4 oz. cream cheese spread with garden vegetables, or...
- Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This flavorful mashed potato dish is the perfect side dish for your meat, poultry, or pork dish. Garlic mashed potatoes are easy to make, and this recipe can be completed from start to finish in about 30...
- Easy Cranberry Sauce Recipe
This easy cranberry sauce recipe only requires 3 ingredients, and takes only 20 minutes to prepare. This recipe will yield approximately 4 cups of fresh delicious cranberry sauce. 4 ups of cranberries (16...
More by this Author
If you like Alfredo sauce as much as I do, you have got to try this recipe! This is the absolute best Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever find. This delicious pasta sauce is so simple to make, and takes only about...
A tasty centerpiece for your coffee table on football Sunday!
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.