Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe from the planet Parmesia.
Delicious Chicken Parmesan is within your grasp with this easy to do recipe. Combining delicious boneless chicken breast with spaghetti noodles, red pasta sauce and topped with rich mozzarella cheese, this dish is sure to please the most discriminating eaters and feeds at between four and eight people, depending on the breast size (the breast size of the chicken, not the breast size of your guests). Combined with a salad and bread sticks, served with a nice red wine, your guests are sure to walk away full and talking about this delicious dish.
- 1 pound Dried Spaghetti Noodles
- 4 Med. Sized Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Quart Milk
- Frying Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 44 ounces Red Pasta Sauce, Meat sauce not suggested
Love Italian Food? Try These Recipes!
Cook this Delicious Chicken Parmesan
- Place chicken breasts in a large bowl, pour milk into the bowl enough to cover the chicken completely.
- In a large pot, put water on to boil for the noodles. You may wish to add a pinch of salt to the water as well as a dash of oil. This will add flavor and keep the noodles from sticking.
- Mix the following dry ingredients in a bowl: Bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder. Stir with a fork to mix them well.
- Put a frying pan on medium high heat and add cooking oil (Extra Virgin Olive Oil is preferred). Proceed to next step once oil reaches frying temperature. If you are unsure, place a pinch of the dry ingredients in the pan. If they fry, your pan is ready.
- While waiting for the pan to reach frying temperature, check the pot of water. If it is boiling, it is time to add the noodles.
- Once the frying pan has reached frying temperature, dredge the chicken breasts through the dry ingredients, making sure to get both front and back. Place gently in frying pan. When all chicken breasts are in the pan, place lid on pan.
- Fry each chicken breast for a few minutes on each side, allowing the breading to 'crisp' slightly on each side. Turn carefully with a pair of tongs.
- Once both sides of the chicken are cooked, put in one half of the spaghetti sauce, turn down the heat and allow to simmer.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain thoroughly and put into a 9x12 cake pan. Add remainder of spaghetti sauce. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once chicken is finished, place carefully in cake pan on top of noodles, and pour the sauce in the pan over the chicken. Smother chicken breasts with the mozzarella cheese.
- Place cake pan in oven. Prepare salad and bread sticks. Once cheese is melted over the chicken, remove from oven and serve. Enjoy!
No comments yet.