Easy Chicken Spaghetti
Rate Easy Chicken Spaghetti
No more boring spaghetti!
If you have found yourself in a rut, making the same ol' tired spaghetti with jar sauce far too often, my Easy Chicken Spaghetti is here to rescue you!
With only a few extra cans to open, you can have an easy, tasty meal your family will enjoy! This cheesy dish kicks it up a notch with the Rotel tomatoes. If you prefer it mild, grab the mild variety. The dish will still be just as tasty!
Say goodbye to those boring spaghetti nights and hello to Chicken Spaghetti! No one has to know it was just as easy!
Ingredients for Easy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1- 12 oz package Angel Hair Pasta
- 1- 10.75 oz. can Rotel tomatoes
- 8 oz. Velveeta
- 2 Cups Chicken, chopped or canned
- 4 oz. jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- Salt and Pepper
Instructions for Easy Chicken Spaghetti
- Cook the pasta in water until done. Drain pasta.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients and cook on low-medium heat until all ingredients are warm and Velveeta cheese is melted.