Easy Chicken and Pasta Salad
Chicken Pasta Salad
A very delicious and filling pasta salad recipe. Really simple and easy to make!
Chicken and Pasta Salad
- 4 Chicken Breast, Boneless, Skinless
- 1 Cup Light or Fat Free Mayo
- 1 Small Onion, Diced up (Optional)
- 1 Can Sweet Baby Peas, (Optional)
- 1 Box Macaroni
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Begin by boiling the chicken all the way through.
- Place immediately in cold water.
- While chicken is cooling boil your macaroni til al dente.
- After your chicken is cooled shred it up by tearing it into pieces.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl mix and serve.
More by this Author
This is my experience from working at Wal-Mart and why I do not like them.
This is coming from experience and is in response to a question asked by hubber member Trekkiemelissa. http://hubpages.com/request/17887/ I have worked in the Fast Food and non Fast Food Industry for about 7 years....
No comments yet.