Easy Chipotle Deviled Eggs Recipe
Chipotle peppers, and adobo seasoning add a bit of spice to this delightful deviled eggs recipe. These wonderful deviled eggs are easy to prepare, so try them for yourself, and let me know what you think.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, with shells removed
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped fine
- 1 tsp finely chopped chipotle pepper
- adobo seasoning
- Halve the eggs by slicing them lengthwise.
- Separate the egg yolks and whites.
- In a small bowl mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Mix your mashed egg yolks with sour cream, chopped green onion, and chopped chipotle peppers.
- Season the chipotle egg yolk mixture to taste with adobo seasoning.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle paprika on top of each Chipotle Deviled Egg to garnish. Serve and enjoy!
|Serving size: 1 deviled egg|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 1 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Cholesterol 101 mg||34%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
If you like Alfredo sauce as much as I do, you have got to try this recipe! This is the absolute best Alfredo sauce recipe you will ever find. This delicious pasta sauce is so simple to make, and takes only about...
A tasty centerpiece for your coffee table on football Sunday!
The hull (or outerlayer) of a corn kernel is made up of mostly cellulose. Cellulose does not break apart easily when chewed and we humans don't have the enzyme to break it down.