Easy Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 a Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 a Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, Unsalted
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 a Cup Tap Water
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix the butter, eggs, oil, vanilla, and water together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the mixture of wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, mixing until the batter is smooth and without lumps.
- Pour the batter into a bundt cake pan, and let it settle evenly.
- Place the pan in the oven. Bake for 36-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for fifteen minutes before turning the cake pan upside down to remove the cake.
- Add icing, sprinkles, or other toppings to the cake, and serve.
|Serving size: 8 Slices|
|Calories from Fat||288|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 32 g||49%|
|Carbohydrates 70 g||23%|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 10 g||20%|
|Cholesterol 110 mg||37%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
More by this Author
Questionable Ethics is an amazing campaign that you can download for Left 4 Dead 2. Watch this walkthrough to see all the twists, turns, and traps that the QE has to throw at you.
Ypres was a brutal battle in the First World War that led to the deaths of thousands of allied soldiers that resulted in the capture of only a few miles of territory. Ypres was also the first modern battle in which...
The Second World War was the largest and most destructive war in modern history, claiming millions of lives and changing tens of millions forever. Can the blame for this conflict be placed on Hitler?