Easy Chocolate Fudge Recipe | The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
This recipe is for my good friend, Lynnechandler a fellow hubber and a Georgia Peach that is a member of the Hub Tribe on the Forums. The other night I offered up some virtual fudge to the ladies there and it wasn’t long before they had to cover their keyboards ‘cause they were drooling over the virtual chocolate treats I had handed out, I promised Lynne that my next hub would cover this recipe.
This chocolate fudge recipe is one that is quick and easy, keeps the double broiler out of the mix, and is one of the fun ways to teach your kids basic cooking skills. Whether you do it as plain chocolate fudge, or make it chocolate fudge with walnuts or pecans (the variations are infinite here), its quality fudge, in minimum time. So here it is Lynne Do Enjoy!!
½ Cup Butter
2 each 4oz packages of regular chocolate pudding mis
½ Cup Milk
1 lb Confectioners Sugar, Sifted
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
½ Cup Chopped Walnuts ( I like Pecans as well)
- Prepare a buttered 10 X 6 in Baking Dish; set aside (PAM Spray is easiest)
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, stir in the pudding mix, then the milk. Heat to boiling, and boil for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; beat in the confectioners sugar till smooth, stir in the vanilla and nuts. Pour into the prepared Baking Dish.
- Garnish with Walnut Halves (or Whole Pecans) if desired, chill until firm 1-2 hrs should do it. Cut into squares and serve…
Yield approx 24 - 1 ½ in squares
Like What You've Read?? Give it a Thumbs up!
Do You have something to say??? Join Hub Pages - It's Free!!
You might just make some money as well!!
More from the Cupboard Drawer
- The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book, was first published in September 1988 by my Father Mel Ellis, from recipes that literally were in the cupboard drawer that had been collected over the years by my Mom,...
- How to make Coffee Cream Delight | The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
Here is a recipe from my Mom, Dorothys book The Cupboard Drawer as a coffee lover myself, this one hits a special spot. Now having said that I should give you full disclosure, Im not a latte or...
- A Creme Sandwich Cookie Cake Recipe
This Ice Cream and Cookie Recipe is another one from The Cupboard Drawer, it comes from my Aunt Kathleen in Erie Illinois, which is to say small town (My Granddads Farm was on the edge of town when I...
More by this Author
An adult only version of Twas the Night before Christmas, retitled "Twas the Night Before X-mas" Great adult party poem keeping in the seasons lighter side...Twas the night before x-mas; And all through the...
Here are a few of the $100K jobs available.. Jobs are in US Government locations overseas., Potential 100K+ during periods of deployment,
Easy diet dinner basics that can be used for 36 different meals off just these ingredients. A great set of night time diet recipes for less than 500 calories per meal. Pretty simple weight loss idea, as for the food Do...