Easy Cream Puff Recipe - Just 5 Ingredients! Easy Dessert Recipe
Within 45 minutes, you could be eating delicious and easy to make cream puffs! This recipe is super easy, super quick (just 30 minutes required to bake and just 10-15 to preparation time).
Dazzle your dinner guests or family member's discriminating tastes with this delicious, easy dessert recipe!
Oh, and did I mention all you need are 5 ingredients to make this cream puff recipe? (You probably have them in your kitchen, already)
Ingredients for Easy Cream Puffs!
Traditional cream puffs are made with shells that taste very similar to my recipe for Popovers. Therefore, I like to use my easy Popover recipe to create the perfect cream puff pastry shell. Cream puffs usually have a custard filling, but some of my favorites have simply had whipped cream. So, this easy recipe utilizes that can of whipped cream/topping that you probably already have in your fridge.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup flour
- dash of salt
- Can of your favorite whipped cream/topping
- Powdered Sugar
- Chocolate Syrup
- Sliced Strawberries
- Ripe Raspberries
Directions for the Best Cream Puffs, Ever
They're the best because they're so easy to make!
- Simply follow my recipe for popovers to create the perfect cream puff pastry shell. (Prep time 2-3 minutes, baking time is 30 minutes).
- You can find the link to my recipe right here: Easy Popover Recipe.
- After the 'pastry shells' are done cooking, let them cool a bit for 10-15 minutes on a metal baker's rack (if they're super hot, the whipped cream will get runny - we don't want that!)
- Poke a hole with the nozzle of your can of whipped cream into the top of the popover and you guessed it - fill it up with whipped cream and proceed to filling the others.
- That's it! You now have a bunch of tasty cream puffs for a very yummy and very satisfying dessert.
- Warning - they may not last very long, so make sure to set one aside for yourself to try!
More of My Recipe Articles
Gourmet, Ready Made Cream Puffs
Optional Additions to Your Cream Puffs
Most cream puffs are traditionally served with some sort of topping, whether it be a sprinkilng of powdered sugar or a top-coat of sweetened chocolate syrup. Or, you may want to drizzle a bit of chocolate syrup and then sprinkle some powdered sugar on top, too.
Fruit is a very nice accompaniment to cream puffs and I enjoy eating mine with sliced strawberries or ripened raspberries. You can serve them with or without their syrup, either way, they make a very nice addition to any traditional cream puff recipe.
Other fruits that would go great with cream puffs are blackberries and peaches.
That's it! I hope you enjoy this easy dessert recipe and enjoy your cream puffs!
More by this Author
I started looking into electrolysis when I was 17 or 18. I used to have very unruly eyebrows and was getting fed-up with constantly plucking them or going to the salon and paying money to have them waxed. It's literally...
I am a huge frozen dinner fan. Would I prefer to eat them opposed to normal, freshly cooked meals? No, way. However, they are wonderful if you are in a pinch and there are some pretty healthy options out there. Frozen...
Find out the basics of weight loss.