Easy Dinner Menu - Tilapia, Risotto, & Broccoli Recipes
Three Simple Recipes = One Great Dinner
Whether you are entertaining, or looking for a dinner for the family, this dinner menu will leave everyone asking for more.
This menu serves four.
You Can Have Fresh Fish Delivered to Your Door
Shop for Rice Online
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbs. parsley
- 1 pound Tilapia, in four fillets
- 1 lemon, wedged
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400º.
- Combine the cheese, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Drizzle oil on the fish, then dredge the fish in the cheese mixture.
- Place the fish fillets on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is opaque, about 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with lemond wedges.
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbs. butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup rice
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet, over medium heat.
- Add the onion, stirring occasionally. Sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the rice, stirring continuously for about 3 minutes, until the grains of rice are glistening and well covered.
- Increase the heat to high, and add the broth and 1 cup of boiling water.
- Bring it to a boil, while stirring occasionally.
- Once it boils, reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for another 15-20 minutes (test to check if it is done after 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat. Stir in the zest, Parmesan, and salt.
Lemon & Garlic Broccoli
- 2 tbs. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbs. lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Steam the broccoli until it is tender, but still firm. You don't want to let the broccoli get mushy. It should only take about 5-7 minutes.
- Heat the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked broccoli, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Cook only long enough to combine the ingredients.
More by this Author
Getting together with friends and family is a lot of fun and creates plenty of wonderful memories. But, life is so busy these days that it is difficult to find the time to create the perfect party. How do you throw a...
An easy guide to cook pumpkin puree at home. Once you go fresh, you'll never go back.
A beginner's guide to knitting a scarf. This step-by-step guide teaches you how to knit a homemade scarf with directions for knit and purl stitches, two easy scarf patterns, knitting terminology glossary, and valuable...