Quick & Easy Egg Flower Soup
This recipe is for a very easy to make egg flower or egg drop soup. This recipe is for a one person serving but can easily be made for more people by simply multiplying the ingredient measurements by the amount of people you will be serving.
I like to use organic cage-free eggs and Better than Boullin Organic Chicken base for the broth. If anyone has questions please comment below or send me a message. I hope you enjoy!
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 3 min
- Ready in: 8 min
- Yields: 1 Serving
Rate My Organic Recipes
- 1 - 2 Cage-Free Organic Egg(s)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cube Organic Chicken Bouillon
- 1 tsp. Organic Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbs. Organic Green Onions / Scallions, chopped
- 2 tbs. Frozen Organic Sweet White Corn
- Soy Sauce, add to taste (optional)
- Bring the water and chicken bouillon to a rolling boiling.
- Add chopped green onions and frozen white corn. Once the veggies are added turn off heat but do not remove from burner.
- In a small glass bowl beat together the egg and oyster sauce. Whisk the egg and oyster sauce together very well. (If you use whites only use two eggs instead of one.)
- Slowly pour your egg mixture into the hot chicken broth mixture in a circular motion around the pan. Stir lightly and let stand for two - three minutes.
- Add soy sauce to taste, and enjoy!
More by this Author
Beautiful bead weaving patterns with simple heart designs. These patterns are used for seed bead square stitch or bead looms.
This simple and easy shredded beef recipe is perfect for tacos, tostadas or enchiladas.