Easy Fish Cutlets
- 250 Grams Boiled fish
- 125 Grams boiled Potatoes
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds, Ground
- 1 tsp Garam Masala, Cloves,cinnamon,pepper ground to powder
- 3 tsps Green chutney or Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Green Chillies, Finely Minced
- A handful Coriander leaves, ( Optional) chopped
- 2 Slices of Bread, Soaked in Water and squeezed dry
- 2 Well beaten eggs
- 1 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Fine bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- As per taste Salt and Chilli Powder
- 1/2 piece ginger, minced
How to make the Cutlets!
- Blend Together eggs, flour,milk, salt and chilli powder and set aside. Remove the bones from the fish and mix the boiled meat with potatoes, bread, garam masala, chillies, corainder, ginger, ground cumin seeds, salt and chilli powder and knead to a very smooth mixture.
- Blend in the ketchup and make smalls and shape them into round cutlets. Press lightly together, dip in egg batter, roll nicely in the bread crumbs and deep fry to a golden brown color.
- Serve with rings of onions, tomatoes, cucumber and boiled beetroots.