Easy Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
Easy Garlic Pork Chops Recipe
The other night I heard something anyone who takes pride in their cooking loves to hear. “Wow, that was good!” I came up with a simple pork chops recipe that was absolutely delicious and is REALLY easy to prepare. The best part is, all the ingredients you will need for this pork chop recipe are most likely sitting in your kitchen. Plus, it only takes about ten to fifteen minutes to prepare. I hope you and your family enjoy these pork chops as much as mine does.
Pork Chops-bone in or out, as many as you need
1 Stick of Butter
Garlic Seasoning-not garlic powder or garlic salt
- Remove pork chops from freezer bag or packaging.
- Rinse pork chops and place on paper towels.
- Add at least half a stick of butter to skillet and heat.
- While butter is heating in skillet, sprinkle some salt on top of pork chops.
- Then shake garlic seasoning on pork chops. Give the pork chops a good covering of the garlic seasoning. Enough so that it looks like most of the meat has some on it.
- Once butter is hot, add pork chops with seasoned side down.
- Add salt and garlic seasoning to the side facing up. Use just as much as you did in step 5.
- Let this cook on one side for 2-3 minutes then turn over.
- Reduce heat and cover.
- Let cook for 5 or 6 minutes then flip over once more. Add more butter if necessary.
- Remove from skillet and serve.
If you serve with mashed potatoes, you can add a little water to the butter that is left in the skillet and heat to boiling. Then put the juice in a bowl and you can add over the top of your potatoes. I know this doesn’t sound the healthiest, but it is delicious!
I like to serve these with mashed potatoes and green beans. Of course, I cook my green beans a little different as well.
Like I said, this is a pretty easy pork chops recipe that packs a lot of punch. So, next time you're wondering about good recipes for pork chops, please give this one a try. I also love to hear any feedback from those who have tried it.
Recommended side dishes
- Grill Potatoes Recipe
I have a recipe for seasoned potatoes that tastes like a culinary masterpiece but is easy to make and goes with whatever meat you're throwing over the coals. Now, I'd like to help you learn how to make roasted potatoes on the grill.
- Green Bean Recipe-Side Dish Recipe
This makes an almost decorative side dish and like I said is a very easy green bean recipe to prepare. It definitely takes the boredom out of eating canned green beans.
More by this Author
A few tips on fishing the bottom of a lake for bass fishing.
We all wait all summer long for deer season to roll around again. We know, that when the weather starts turning cool and the days get shorter it's time to go hunt some deer. Some of us hunt with bow and arrows...
Over the last year, I have found many methods to find roles to audition for to help me gain experience in theater and in film, I would like to share with you these methods to hopefully help you build on your acting...