An Easy Holiday Chocolate Fudge Recipe | The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
The coming Holidays generate more and more things to do so time becomes a precious commodity. Here is a Fudge Recipe from “The Cupboard Drawer” that can be done in less than 30 mins and lets you put some love into the Holiday Treats, For mailing I like to use a foil pan and once set just wrap the whole thing in aluminum foil and box it up with a Bow and Tag for your troop or child who can’t be there with you. Cook the Love in they will taste it!
½ Cup Butter
2 pkgs (4 oz) Chocolate Pudding mix
½ Cup Milk
1 LB Confections sugar, sifted
2 tsp Vanilla
½ Cup Nuts of your choice Chopped (Walnuts, or Cashews are the ones I like best, but Almonds or Macadamia are really good as well)
Walnut Halves if desired
- Butter coat a 10 X 6 Baking dish, set aside (PAM will work but not as good)
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the Butter, stir in the pudding mix, and the milk. Heat to boiling and boil for 1 minute stirring constantly
- Remove from heat; beat in the confectioners’ sugar, stir in the vanilla and chopped nuts.
- Pour in to the prepare dish, Garnish the top with the walnut halves if desired.
- Chill before serving, or mailing.
Yield: 24 1 ½ inch squares
Variation: Use a ½ cup of Shredded coconut instead of nuts,
or mix ¼ cup of each.This will also work in candy molds if you want to do special shapes.
More by this Author
An adult only version of Twas the Night before Christmas, retitled "Twas the Night Before X-mas" Great adult party poem keeping in the seasons lighter side...Twas the night before x-mas; And all through the...
Here are a few of the $100K jobs available.. Jobs are in US Government locations overseas., Potential 100K+ during periods of deployment,
Easy diet dinner basics that can be used for 36 different meals off just these ingredients. A great set of night time diet recipes for less than 500 calories per meal. Pretty simple weight loss idea, as for the food Do...