Easy Indian Mango / Aam ka Panna Microwave Recipe with Health Benefits
Mango panna or aam ka panna is a refreshing drink which can be prepared quickly in microwave. It is an easy Indian microwave recipe perfect for hot summers. Microwave cooking is fast and quick and this mango panna microwave recipe will indeed chill you in hot days of summer. Mangoes are loved by all, sweet and sour taste of mango panna makes it a perfect summer beverage. Following is the method and recipe of how to make mango panna at home.
Apart from being tasty and tangy, aam ka panna / mango drink will also provide numerous health benefits to you.
Health Benefits of Mango / aam ka panna
Amm ka panna has strong heat resistant properties, so it helps in fighting against the severe Indian summer heat. It is a perfect drink to beat the summer heat.
During summer, when sun burns down on you, mango panna proves to be an excellent remedy for heat exhaustion and heat stroke in those intense summer days.
Mango panna is also helpful in the treatment of digestive problems.
Aam ka panna is a rich source of vitamin B1 and B2 and have enough quantity of niacin.
Mango panna is good source of vitamin C and being high in vitamin C content; it is also beneficial in blood disorders. It is a good antioxidant which helps out to remove the toxins from the body.
Mangoes are loaded with iron. Drinking aam panna means increasing the iron levels in your body and aids in curing anaemia.
Aam ka panna / mango panna is best remedy for many summer ailments. It is easy and quick to prepare in microwave.
Ingredients for making 4 glasses of aam ka panna
- 2 cups Unripe, Green mangoes, Peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cumin (jeera) powder, Roasted
- Half tsp Black salt ( rock salt)
- 3 cups water
- Mint, Fresh
- Take raw mangoes and peel them. Following the peeling process, chop the peeled mangoes. Place these mangoes to make mango panna in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 100 percent power for 5 to 6 minutes for the desired results. Subsequently, you will get pulp of these chopped mangoes.
- Now, add sugar, black salt, roasted jeera powder and chopped mint to this pulp of mango panna. Microwave this mango pulp at 80 percent power for 5 to 6 minutes. Then allow standing time of 5 minutes.
- The last step of easy Indian Mango Panna microwave recipe is to blend the micro waved mangoes pulp in a blender to make a puree. Strain it and store it in airtight bottles in the refrigerator.
- At the time of serving, mix 1/4 glass of this mango panna puree with 3/4 glass of chilled water. Add crushed ice to the mango drink.
- At last, garnish the refreshing drink with fresh mint leaves.
- Try this easy aam ka panna microwave recipe. It will surely refresh you from unpleasant heat of summer with its cooling properties.
More by this Author
Even though we know it's bad for us, we still can't help it. If you're regretting popping your pimple, then this article has some great tips for how to help it heal more quickly.
It's important to take immediate action when you lips start to crack—otherwise, your lips run the risk of developing large, painful, swollen cracks. These homemade remedies can help.
If you are looking a cure for your frizzy, dull, rough hair, a homemade hair mask can help you out here! There are many natural things such as avocado, egg, yogurt which can prevent hair dryness by nourishing your locks...