Easy Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken
Really Easy Stuffed Chicken Recipe
This is a very simple chicken recipe that tastes great. It takes very little time to prepare so is a great option for a lunch if you are in a bit of a rush.
2 chicken breast
1 portion mozzarella
1 packet parma ham
1 Jar of Pasta Sauce
- Butterfly thechicken breasts (cut partway through the chicken breasts so that you can make a sort of pouch out of it)
- Slice up the mozzarella and place it into the chicken pouch
- Fold the chicken over and wrap it in the parma ham to keep the chicken together and prevent the cheese from falling out.
- Place into a casserole dish and put into the oven until the chicken is white throughout and fully cooked.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the chicken and place back into the oven until the sauce begins to bubble.
- Take out of the oven and serve. You can eat this dish with pasta or vegetables or chips, to be honest you can have it with whatever you wish.
I hope you enjoy this really easy to make recipe.
Stuffed Chicken From Amazon
How to butterfly a chicken breast
More by this Author
Toddlers wet the bed. This article shows you the worst ways to deal with a bed wetting toddler.
The sexy little red dress is a pice of apparel that a lot of women have in their wardrobe. Why not mix it up a little with a red leather dress? Leather never goes out of style.
Do you know what fashion accessories are? If not then you have come to the right article. This article will tell you exactly what fashion accessories are.
No comments yet.