Easy Pasta Recipes: Vegetable Macaroni
Rate this recipe
Vegetable macaroni is a delicious little recipe that will not only satisfy your taste buds but is also wonderful for your health. It is very easy to make and great for people looking for a yummy healthy diet.
- 250 gm Tomato
- 500 gm Carrots
- 250 gm Cabbage
- 50 gm Green Chillies
- 750 gm Peas
- 4 Bundles Green Onion
- 750 gm Potato
- 2 tbsp White Cumin
- 50 gm black pepper
- 3 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 packet macaroni
- to taste salt
- 1/2 cup oil
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the onion until it becomes light brown.
- Now add to it ginger garlic paste and all the spices and roast.
- Take another pot and boil water in it. Add to it 1 tbsp salt and 2 tbsp oil and boil the macaroni. Leave the macaroni to cool.
- Finely Chop all the vegetables and boil them.
- Add the roasted spices and vegetables to the pasta and cook for a few minutes. In the end, add 2 tsbp vinegar.
- Now garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Love Pasta Like We Do!!!
- Easy Pasta Recipes
The perfect place for pasta lovers featuring the best of the pasta recipes your taste buds will fall in love with.
More by this Author
Lahore is the beauty of Pakistan. With its splendid Mughal buildings and rich culture, Lahore is one of the most magnificent cities on earth. Witness the beauty of Lahore from the eyes of a Pakistani and admire the...
These weird marine animals keeps the depths of our oceans alive. The top 5 weird sea creatures are the blob fish, frilled shark, angler fish, leafy sea dragon and the vampire squid.
Endangered, rare, precious, hunted, traded, no matter what you say, these animals have the least chances of survival of all the creature's on earth. We have compiled a list of the 5 rarest and most endangered animals in...
No comments yet.