Spicy Cheese Dip
Here is a super easy, super delicious nacho cheese you can prepare at home in minutes! The brand of each ingredient and whether you choose mild, medium or hot is merely preference.
- 1 jar Con Queso Cheese Dip
- 1/2 pound ground beef, or turkey if you prefer
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 jar salsa, chunky or garden
- 1 cup water
- Brown 1/2 pound ground beef on medium heat. Add 1/2 packet taco seasoning mix and 1 cup water. Reduce heat to low and stir occacionally until mixture is 'soupy'.
- While Meat mixture is on low heat cheese in microwave at 30 second intervals stirring after each until cheese is smooth and hot. Pour into bowl.
- Add 'soupy' meat mixture to melted cheese. Stir. Add 1/2 jar salsa and stir. Add tortilla chips and any garnish you prefer (sour cream, jalapeneo peppers....).
- Add sides like salad, spanish rice or beans and you have a meal!
- This will yeild 4-5 servings. For 8-10 servings use whole pound of ground beef, whole packet of seasoning, whole jar of salsa and 2 jars of cheese.
Use the buttons below (in the thumbs up/down section) to leave feedback on what you thought about this article. Thanks for reading!
- Amazon.com: Beehive Chip and Dip Trays: Kitchen & Dining
Shop US Acrylic at the Amazon.com Kitchen & Dining Store. Free Super Saver Shipping on Qualified Orders.
More by this Author
Here's a recipe for fruit cobbler that's quick, easy and delicious!
These are my new favorite Christmas treat that can be enjoyed year round!
Chemotherapy related nausea is inevitable but there are things that can be done to decrease it's frequency and severity. They're also preventative measures that can be taken prior to treatment that are effective. This...