Yummy Pea Salad With Shredded Cheese Recipe
Do you have trouble getting your kids to eat their peas? Maybe you just need a side dish or snack that you can whip up in under five minutes. Whatever the case, pea salad is both easy to make and very yummy!
What You Will Need:
- 1 can sweet peas (15 oz)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Open can of peas and drain all of the water out. Then dump the entire can into a mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, and stir.
- Add the cheese, a little bit at a time while stirring.
- Season with pepper.
It's best when served chilled. An hour or two in the refrigerator will do the trick.
All of these ingredients and measurements are very flexible. Add less or more of anything to fit your personal taste.
You may also want to add:
- Chopped or shredded carrots.
- Celery. Alternatively, season with just a dash of celery seed.
More by this Author
Do you like to eat plain oatmeal, but get tired of the bland taste? Here are some ideas for adding some flavor!
Ramen noodles are great for a quick and easy meal, but they can get boring. Here is a way to add some flavor and variation to your Ramen Noodles!
Your parakeet loves variety in his diet. Here is a list of foods that are safe to feed to your parakeet.
No comments yet.